What is a business visitor?
You’re a business visitor if you:
- come to take part in international business activities without being part of the Canadian labour market
- are visiting Canada temporarily to look for ways to grow your business invest advance your business relationships
- Business visitors usually stay in Canada for a few days or a few weeks, but are able to stay for up to 6 months.
How to show you’re a business visitor
To qualify as a business visitor to Canada, you must show that:
- you plan to stay for less than 6 months
- you don’t plan to enter the Canadian labour market
- your main place of business and source of income and profits is outside Canada
- you have documents that support your application
- you meet canada’s basic entry requirements, because you have a valid travel document, such as a passport have enough money for your stay and to return home plan to leave canada.
Team of qualified immigration lawyers ready to assist you
Our team of authorized and accredited representatives are highly trained and devoted professionals are dedicated to customer satisfaction.
Schedule a meeting
Let’s discuss the details
Schedule a meeting at one of the offices or online. A lawyer will analyze the situation, calculate the cost and help you find a solution based on your goals.